These sets of CNC machined components are made from aluminium plus posterior surface treatment of sand blasting followed by blue anodized oxidation. Sand blasting is a process used to propel very fine bits of metal at high-velocity to clean or etch a surface so that the metal surface looks perfect without any defect. Besides, it helps to improve the mechanical property of the metal parts. The gloss degree of the sand blast parts could improve 0.5-1 degree. The even dent on part surface could save lubricating oil as well and keep the life of aluminium parts longer. Thus sand blasting process is widely used in products of C communication, textile machinery, airline precise parts and medical parts and more. One issue should be noted is that either sand blasting or anodized oxidation might change the dimension of the parts. Thus it is important to cover the critical dimension of the parts before the treatment.
As a cnc machined component manufacturers over years, we have rich experience not only in how to make your precise parts meet the most strict tolerance but also help to develop your creative idea into economic reality by using different posterior surface treatment processes without compromising the function and cosmetic look.
Before shipment, in addition to provide dimension measurement reports against 2d print, we also need to conduct tests using Roughness tester, Hardness tester,Salt tester and other Environment Tester. Each part will be supplied with steel certificate, SGS report, hardness & roughness report, salt test report.
Usually asked questions
- How shall I ship my parts?
A:By Express(FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS, etc…),By Air, or by Sea shipment( for bulk quantity)
Q.Ok, I’ve decided to go ahead with my project. How long will it take to get my parts?
- I have an idea for a new product, but don’t know if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
- Yes! We have experience over 10 years in CNC machining parts and plastic injection mold or moldings. We could provide one stop service to realize your product from concept to final products.
- Can get sample for my project before placing a PO?
- Yes, we could make samples for you to verify the quality but sample charges is needed.
- What type of material is best for my design/component?
- Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function. We will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material.
- What type of machining you can offer and what shall we choose?
- Any kind of machining technology in mental industry is available with HS. We could provide CNC turning parts, CNC broaching, CNC milling parts, CNC drilling parts, etching machining, chemical machining, laser machining, Wire EDM, CNC shaving parts, CNC grinding parts, CNC boring parts, CNC pulling parts and so on. Besides, there are different types of posterior machining procedure, such as sand casting, plating, anodized oxidation and so on. We will work out the best solution for you based on your drawing, material and its precision demand.
A.Normally it will take about 2 weeks to finish, but it also depens on your requst and order quantity. Follow us at Facebook